A big thank you to Rodney and Jaimie for watching the kiddies so Erv and I could attend his 25 year high school reunion in West Branch Iowa. The kids were soooo excited to go to their house. We had them pumped up about it so they were really looking forward to it. We thought Matthias was going to loose his second tooth while he was there but it came out just hours before we dropped them off. So the tooth fairy will be making a visit here tonight.
Erv and I had a great time at his reunion and I enjoyed having him show me around where he grew up. We went into the church that his dad was a pastor at and we looked around and took pictures. I also got to see (just from the outisde) the house they used to live in. We then walked around main street and looked at the antique shops. Then off to some shopping in the near by outlet malls. We got home just after dinner time and picked the kids up and they were wiped out from a fun filled day at Rodney and Jaimie's house. They were sacked out by 7:15. So tomorrow will bring a day of laundry and unpacking. We hope to find time for some fun family time for Father's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun to see you blog! Hey... did you run into my "ex" at the reunion? ;-P Glad you had a fun weekend... Happy Father's Day to Erv, too!
ReplyDelete